timetable and fares for regular Coniston Launch services
Use an around the lake ticket to either relax and enjoy a round trip on the boat, or hop on and off the boat throughout the day at our jetties and catch a later sailing back using the same ticket.
Northern Service (Red Route): 45 minute cruise
Experience Coniston Water and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding area. See Bluebird's base, pass Holly Howe and find out the names of the fells.
Southern Lake Themed Cruise (Green Route): 90 minutes
Enjoy the natural history and tranquil southern extremity of Coniston Water. Discover "Wild Cat Island" of Swallows & Amazons fame.
The Southern service (Green Route) runs Mondays to Thursdays:
- Monday and Wednesday: Swallows and Amazons theme
- Tuesday and Thursday: Campbells on Coniston theme
7 Day Explorer Ticket
Unlimited travel on Coniston Launch:
- adult: £26
- child: £13
- family (up to 2 adults and 3 children: £52
- under 5s: free
Tickets available on the boat.
See also our special interest cruises:
- All sailings are subject to weather and operational circumstances.
- Please fold pushchairs before boarding.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome - £1 per dog.
Download our timetable
Click this link to download our timetable (PDF 2MB)